Tag Archive

Eni Announce full year 2018 and fourth quarter results

Eni Announce full year 2018 and fourth quarter results

February 15, 2019 No Comments

Eni’s Board of Directors approved the Group results for the full year and the fourth quarter of 2018 (unaudited). Group results Adjusted operating profit: up by 49% q-o-q to €2.99 billion; FY operating profit almost doubled to €11.24 billion. Adjusted net profit: €1.46 billion in the fourth quarter of 2018 (up by 55% q-o-q); €4.59 […]

Eni wins two exploration blocks onshore Egypt

Eni wins two exploration blocks onshore Egypt

February 15, 2019 No Comments

Eni announced that it has been granted by Egyptian Authorities two exploration blocks onshore Egypt. The first block, “South East Siwa” (Eni 100%), has been assigned within the EGPC 2018 competitive bid round. The block, which has an acreage of 3,013 km2, is located in the Western Desert close by to the Eni “SW Melehia” […]

Eni and SABIC to produce high value fuels and chemicals

Eni and SABIC to produce high value fuels and chemicals

February 11, 2019 No Comments

Eni and SABIC signed a Joint Development Agreement to further develop an innovative technology for natural gas conversion into synthesis gas that can be further transformed into high value fuels and chemicals, such as methanol. The partnership will involve, among other activities, the construction of an Industrial Demonstration Plant that will be built and operated […]

Eni enters the Australian renewable energy market

Eni enters the Australian renewable energy market

February 5, 2019 No Comments

Eni Australia Limited has completed the acquisition of a construction-ready solar photovoltaic (PV) project near Katherine, in the Northern Territory of Australia, from Katherine Solar Pty Ltd, a joint venture between Australia’s Epuron and the UK-based Island Green Power. Once completed, the project will be the largest PV farm in the Northern Territory, consisting of […]

Iraq Minister for Energy meets with Eni’s CEO

Iraq Minister for Energy meets with Eni’s CEO

February 4, 2019 No Comments

The Deputy Prime Minister of Iraq, Mr. Thamir A. Al Ghadhban, and the Chief Executive Officer of Eni, Claudio Descalzi met in Baghdad yesterday. Eni’s CEO outlined the Company’s current activities in the country in light of the recent achievements of the Zubair field development. The project, carried out by Eni Iraq B.V with Basra […]

Tags: , ,

Eni and Pertamina sign MoU in the areas of circular economy, low carbon products and renewable energies

February 1, 2019 No Comments

The President Director of Pertamina, Nicke Widyawati, and Eni Ceo, Claudio Descalzi, in the presence of the Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources, Ignasius Jonan, signed a Memorandum of Understanding to investigates synergies of their respective technologies, expertises and know-how, for jointly evaluating new collaboration opportunities in the areas of circular economy, driver for strategic […]

Tags: , , , , , Renewables
New Agreement between Eni and the Municipality of Taranto, AMAT and AMIU

New Agreement between Eni and the Municipality of Taranto, AMAT and AMIU

January 25, 2019 No Comments

Taranto is to implement the circular economy and trial a new fuel for its public transport that promises to reduce the harmful emissions of road traffic. An agreement to trial Enidiesel+ in a number of local transport network buses managed by AMAT and in the waste collection vehicles made available by AMIU was signed today […]

Tags:
Eni starts-up new production well in the Vandumbu field in Block 15/06, offshore Angola

Eni starts-up new production well in the Vandumbu field in Block 15/06, offshore Angola

January 24, 2019 No Comments

Eni has successfully launched a new production well in the Vandumbu field, about 350 km north-west of Luanda and 130 km west of Soyo, in the West Hub of Block 15/06, in Angola’s offshore. The start-up of the VAN-102 well – which follows the start-up of the second Subsea Multiphase Boosting System (SMBS) – took […]

Eni expands its presence in UAE

Eni expands its presence in UAE

January 12, 2019 No Comments

Eni signed today in Abu Dhabi two Concession Agreements for the acquisition of a 70% stake in the Offshore Block 1 and Offshore Block 2 exploration areas for a duration of 35 years, leading a consortium including Thailand’s PTT Exploration and Production Company Limited (PTTEP) with the remaining 30% stake. The two blocks, located in […]

Rovuma LNG Project, Mozambique

Rovuma LNG Project, Mozambique

December 31, 2018 No Comments

Area 4 co-venture participants have secured liquefied natural gas (LNG) offtake commitments from affiliated buyer entities of the partners, a key milestone enabling the participants to rapidly move toward a final investment decision in 2019 on the first phase of the Rovuma LNG project. Area 4 participants are ExxonMobil, Eni, the China National Petroleum Corporation, […]

Page 1 of 1412345»10...Last »